Just Another Flasher Nokia

Changing Nokia Product Code using JAF

by Najib Hassan on April 13, 2009

I apologize for the delay in responding to Changing Nokia Product Code. Here at ariyako.org we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. -nyam2

Changing Nokia Product Code using JAF (Just Another Flasher) is another option. If  you refer to my post before this, im using Phoenix to change the product code. Well since phoenix software are too complex for some people -peluh2 then i make another simple tutor and simple software to change the code for you.

JAF – “Works both with USB cable and UFS boxes. Allows to downgrade (and possibly dead flash over usb) all bb5 phones. Also reads security code and creates certificate backup.”

First what we need it

• JAF
  • Fresh clean computer without nokia pc suite software installed
  • tempory disabled your anti virus for this prosess
  • product code you want to change
  • finally patient!

Download JAF using this links

Install JAF like normal, if security dialog box appear then click “continue anyway“. After finish JAF then open OGM_JAF_PKEY_Emulator_v3 then select step 1 and step 2 and press “GO”. JAF will restart and show error “no box found“. Dont panic about that error. Just ignore it since you only using JAF to change the product codes.

OGM JAF PKEY Emulator

Step 2

Detect USB Connection
Connect your phone then select “PC SUITE MODE” let the driver loading for awhile. then open JAF press “?“, and see JAF status. If usb conneted then it will show “Done!

Step 3

Prog Manager step
tick “Prod Manager” then click “Service

Step 4

Enter the product codes

Enter the Product codes you wish to changes then press “Writes Values“.

Congrat to yourself! close JAF then open Nokia Services Updates then check for update! wahlau~ you done! :kool:

New version of J.A.F

http://rapidshare.com/files/253187014/JAF_1.98.64_FULL_CRACK.rar [NEW] JAF 1.98.64 + Virtual PKEY v2.0
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zdfootbjzmy [NEW] Complete JAF 1.98.64+Virtual PKEY V2 Workstation

{ 35 comments… read them below or add one }

VINCENT April 17, 2009 at 1:42 pm

hi buddy,

You mentioned that this JAF can clear off the security code on any BB5 phone? Can you advise on how to do it using this JAF? I forgotten my code on my N95 8GB, can I use this JAF to reset the security code to “12345″? And also, you mentioned can deal flash any BB5 phone, again, how do I do that?

thanks a lot!!!

Najib Hassan April 19, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Yeah JAF can clear security code on BB5 but use only when u needed it.

Marcus Davies April 28, 2009 at 1:08 am

Hi, ive followed yr instructions but jaf cant connect to my phone. It just comes back as failed when i press the “?” button. Pls, pls, pls help!!

Najib Hassan April 30, 2009 at 4:01 pm

When u plug the cable did u choose “PC SUITE” Mode?

Marcus Davies April 30, 2009 at 4:38 pm

Yes I did. Anyway, i got it to work on another computer so all is well.

Najib Hassan April 30, 2009 at 4:43 pm

well done!

thermax04 May 8, 2009 at 11:50 pm

Dear Najib,
i have nokia 5800 made in Hungary V11, with (product code 0559246 Ukrenia Red). i know it is not middle east product but it came with arabic language. I think they change the code to add the arabic language, when i updated to v20 i lost the arabic language.
So why i lost arabic language? I think that nokia update server will find the changed code and update according to that code which it suppose to have arabic language. so why i lost arabic ????????????
can you help me!!!!!!!!

gargantua May 15, 2009 at 2:54 pm

Hello,
i tried ti change my code, all look fine (done! message), but when i try to read value : it’s still the original value.

What i missed ?

misha May 3, 2010 at 5:11 pm

i have the same problem with my nokia 6303

LeChuck2k May 24, 2009 at 2:19 am

Just wanted to drop some thankful words!
Nemesis Service Suit (NSS) could not connect to my new E75 showing constant “read product… Error!!!” messages, but JAF rocked my world! :)
Got my product code changed just as I wanted thanks to you.

I was just about to give up. Be blessed.

Res June 7, 2009 at 8:06 am

Hi bro, some help here please, wat product code can I change to? Im using…
Red 5800 xm with version 20.0.012
Product code:0576714
Vodacom South Africa

Seraaj June 8, 2010 at 4:24 am

Hi Res

What product code did you change to?

RED 5800 XM with V.40. wanting to update to V.50.

Same Product code: 0576714

VodacomSA

ariyako June 9, 2010 at 3:46 am

Change to unlock product code. some services provider not allowed or still using old firmware on their product, this will cause you are not allowed to update lastest firmware.

Res June 7, 2009 at 9:38 am

Hi, I got a problem, when i press go on “OGM JAF PKEY Emulator” it says ” cannot create file C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\winscard.dll ” …and JAF doesnt find the PKey dongle when I open it!! some help please

Res June 7, 2009 at 9:44 am

got it… just jad to run as administrator ;)

ZooM June 17, 2009 at 6:05 am

Nemsis Is Sucks , he want me to connect to my phone Via Nokia Pc Suite First !!

if i can connect to my phone using pc suite , why do i need the Passnumber !!

What a Stupid Program !!

michael grimstead July 2, 2009 at 4:40 am

Hi there, I followed this procedure, for my Uk Vodafone N97. I changed the product code from 0585262 to 0570817: RM-505_EMEA_EURO_QW1 Black. JAF worked fine, as did the firmware update through Nokia software updater. However, when turning my phone on, I get a white screen flash up, a few times. If the cable is connected to the (XP) pc it makes the noise to show it’s connecting and disconnecting. Any Idea how I can make my phone work again?

Many thanks.

lisa July 7, 2009 at 4:03 pm

HIya- will this work with the nokia N97?

Najib Hassan July 8, 2009 at 2:10 pm

yes it work~!~

lisa July 7, 2009 at 4:04 pm

Oh and sorry – you go backwards afterwards if needed…as I have heard that changing product code invalidates warranty.

lisa July 8, 2009 at 11:49 pm

thank you for answering…can it also work backwards?

perpetualstudent July 24, 2009 at 7:58 pm

Love the work you've got up here. Great and helpful advice! Thanks! There's an updated Phoenix method as well with new screenshots at http://perpetuallystudying.blogspot.com/2009/06

Najib Hassan July 25, 2009 at 4:22 pm

thanks!

Jiří July 27, 2009 at 2:08 pm

Hi, I´ve tried change the PC throught the JAF and the NSU don´t give any update. Where I am doing mistake? I write the new PC. But If I want to read the value, it´s all empty. Do you have same problem? Thank you

Najib Hassan July 27, 2009 at 4:56 pm

What operation system you running? mind to give me ur pc spec?

Jiří July 27, 2009 at 7:23 pm

I tried on XP 32bit but in work and I can´t deactivate antivirus so I ran the JAF Pkey from flash disk. It could be problem here? I must run from desktop or not? Next I try on the computer without antivirus. At the end i am trying this on N79 but it is very similar like 5800. My PC is 0576431 it is EURO3 I want CZ language. What about PC suite it must be deactivated or uninstalled?

Najib Hassan August 1, 2009 at 4:14 pm

if using JAF then pc suite must be deactived and anti virus should be off.

Abdallah September 30, 2009 at 9:06 am

worked like a charm, i owe u man

before i tried this, i was scared , so i went to a nokia care shop, and asked them to do it for me, they said they were going to install new software for 150 LE and it would be ready after 24 hours. I decided to take the risk , and i changed my product code , and i have arabic language installed now :)

for the ppl trying this, disable ur av, and also don’t panic if the mobile keeps connecting and disconnecting, and at the nokia software updaters if it says the mobile isn’t connected to the usb , just press retry , if it doesnt work , and asks you again, reconnect the usb cable and retry again

ariyako October 13, 2009 at 5:52 am

Welcome! thanks for visiting and taking risk!

Cent October 22, 2009 at 3:29 am

Hi There

I would like to thank the team behind the JAR software, its bloody good i used it to change the product key on my Nokia 5800 mobile and it works smoothly

Once again thanks alot.

Kind Regards,
MA

ariyako October 22, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Hail to JAF team *wink*

anthony mick February 19, 2010 at 1:20 pm

hello
can i change the product code for Nokia 6303 locked to vodafone ireland
will the changing product code work with locked nokia phones
many thanks
anto

ariyako March 3, 2010 at 11:36 am

yes you can change and dont worry it will work like usual!

miro October 28, 2010 at 1:23 pm

are you sure that this procedure will not damage anything in the phone please replay

steps January 10, 2013 at 3:34 pm

pls help i can’t change code. After i keyed in my new code, it waited for some time and came back as FAILED. is there any fix for this issue? i connected as ovi suite on phone when usb prompt appeared. pls help